Click here to read the guide from Adobe how to allow Flash for certain websites in Google Chrome.
Dukes of Hazzard Poker with Daisy Online Game
Dukes of Hazzard Poker with Daisy Game Description
Play a game of Texas Hold em with daisy duke (Jessica Simpson) and try to take all her chips.
Dukes of Hazzard Poker with Daisy Game Instructions
Use your mouse to interact.
Hold em is a variation of poker in which players compose the bests card hand using the two down cards in their hand (hole cards) and the five shared community cards on the board. A player can use both hole cards, one, or none ('play the board") to make their hand. The best of any five card combination using player hole cards and the board cards determines the winner of the hand. Adealer button is used to determine the betting order and the order in which the cards are dealt. A big blind and a small blind bet after the dealer button that starts the betting.
Rounds of Betting
1. Opening deal — Each player is dealt two cards face down (hole cards). These are the players personal cards used to make their hand.
2. Betting Round One — This betting round starts with the player immediately after the big blind. Each player has the option to call, raise, or fold when it is their turn. The last person to act is the big blind who has the option to raise if desired.
3. The Flop — The first set of cards that the dealer puts on the board is called the flop. After The first round of betting is complete, the dealer spreads 3 community cards face up on the board.
4. Betting Round Two — This and all subsequent betting rounds start with the player immediately after the dealer button. Each player can check, bet, fold, or raise depending on the previous
5. The Turn —After betting round two, the dealer puts another community card face up on the board. This card is referred to as the turn.
6. Betting Round Three — Starting again with the player directly after the button, the players act in turn placing bets.
7. the River— The last community card that the Dealer puts on the board in known as the river.
8. Betting Round Four— Following the same structure of betting rounds two and three, this is the final round of betting before the showdown.
9. The Showdown — The hole cards of all the remaining players are turned face up, and the winner is given the pot. The winning hand is determined by the highest five-card combination possible using both the players hole cards and the board cards. In the event of a tie, the winning players split the money in the pot.
Dukes of Hazzard Poker with Daisy Screenshot
|Hot or not:|
|Hot or not:
|Game name:||Dukes of Hazzard Poker with Daisy|
|Category:||Entertainment games » Movie & TV games|
More Movie & TV games
|FlashWars Star Wars Game
Fly around in the star wars galaxy as an x-wing, a-wing, y-wing and more construct... Play FlashWars Star Wars Game »
|The Matrix - Dock Defense
Protect the nucleus of the earth, the last resistance of human life with four APU... Play The Matrix - Dock Defense »
|Transformers The Enegon Within
Megatron and the deceptechonsis gonna steal 100 energon and you have to stop them.... Play Transformers The Enegon Within »
|The Hulk Throw Tank
How far can Hulk throw a tank? Play The Hulk Throw Tank »