You are here: » »

1-i game

Play 1-i free online now. Jump on a trampoline with a cute little orange alien. Time your jumps to bounce 1-i into the flying... Read more

Your vote:
Played: 4.989 times
1-i game info

If you can't see or play the game, make sure you turn on Flash in your browser.
Click here to read the guide from Adobe how to allow Flash for certain websites in Google Chrome.

Other games

1-i Online Game

1-i Game Description

Jump on a trampoline with a cute little orange alien. Time your jumps to bounce 1-i into the flying green blobs. The more green blobs you get the higher your score will be.

1-i Game Instructions

Using the Right and Left Arrow Keys on your keyboard move the " 1-i " character left and right. Try to time your jumps well and only grab the green flying blobs and not the blue ones. Every time you get a blue one you will loose health points.

1-i Screenshot

1-i Game
Other Online Game info
Hot or not:
Hot or not:

Average
Your vote
Game name: 1-i
Played: 4.989 times
Category: Other games » Catching games
Author: Ultimate Arcade

More Catching games

Catch A Shit 2 Catch A Shit 2

Bounce the poo off the stool to the john. The more shit you send to toilet, the mo... Play Catch A Shit 2 »

Present Catching! (Mandarin) Present Catching! (Mandarin)

Catch the dropping presents, which all add your total points to get passed. Also,... Play Present Catching! (Mandarin) »

Caltrops Caltrops

A fun little game where you have to avoid caltrops and collect bonuses. Try to gai... Play Caltrops »

Aquarium Scoop Hotshot Aquarium Scoop Hotshot

Scoop the little fishies with your aquarium net. There are a total of 32 fun level... Play Aquarium Scoop Hotshot »